What is Moodle Learning Management System?
Moodle is a Learning Management System (LMS) that is widely used around the world by educational institutions ranging from KinderGarten to Higher Education. Moodle is designed to provide educators, administrators and learners with a single robust, secure and integrated system to create personalized learning environments.
Why use Moodle?
Easy to use
- Easy to use interface.
- Drag and drop features.
- Excellent documentation.
All-in-one learning platform
- Easily configure Moodle by enabling and disabling core features
- Forums, Wikis, Chats & Blogs are built-in
- Supports both online and blended learning
- Few students or millions of students, Moodle can be scaled to support the needs of both small classes and large organizations.
Flexible and Customizable
- Open source makes it easy to extend and customize Moodle to your specific needs.
- Allows for easy integration with your existing applications
Use any time, anywhere, on any device
- Web-based, can be accessed from anywhere in the world.
- Moodle is accessible on a wide range of browsers.
- Moodle is mobile friendly.
- Moodle is available in 120 languages
- Easily localize to your language
No licensing fees
- Moodle is open source and has no license fees.
- Only pay for hosting and maintenance.
Why choose ValarPro?
- Over 10 years of integration, implementation, testing and software project management experience.
- Strong and proven methodologies to ensure you get the expected results on time and on budget.
e-Learning / LMS Solutions
- We provide Moodle based fully Managed eLearning solutions and development services for Higher Education, K-12 and corporate sectors.
- Design, Implementation, integration, management
- Custom development, plug-ins, themes, layouts, and reports
- Course development, including a courseware authorship tool
- Cloud-hosting services that is dependable and scalable
- Provide hand on and in depth LMS training.
Please contact us to schedule an appointment to review your e-Learning needs.